Boutique Air allows passengers to fly private for the cost of
commercial, and we're currently looking for a highly detail-oriented,
energetic, and personable Customer Service Agent to provide
outstanding customer service to our passengers. Our agents help to do
virtually everything It is essential that candidates be highly
communicative, well-versed in technology and comfortable working with
ambiguity in a very fast-paced startup organization. Candidates must
be flexible and willing to work a variety of shift hours.
You will be expected to:
* Have a positive attitude! As an airline we place utmost emphasis
on customer service and working together in a fast-paced
environment. A team-oriented disposition is essential!
* Serve as a Boutique Air customer-facing representative, ensuring
utmost professionalism, articulateness, diplomacy and politeness
in every in-person interaction.
* Check in passengers and baggage using our reservation system.
* Work outdoors in extreme weather for short durations to assist
with aircraft operations such as towing aircraft.
* Answer customer service calls related to the airport and other
locations we fly to, as well as provide swift and accurate
responses to passengers.
* Make/change/cancel reservations over the phone with customers.
* May be required to operate a passenger shuttle vehicle, ferrying
passengers to and from the executive terminal to the main airport.
* Take initiative, be a self-starter/go-getter, and avidly seek to
improve the experience for passengers of riding on a community
* Must have a valid driver license with clean driving record
* Basic IT know-how is essential (Google Docs)
* Able to lift up to 50lbs of baggage
* Must be available to attend paid mandatory training
* Must be able to pass drug screen, background, fingerprints and
criminal background check
Applicants lacking in the above characteristics need not apply. This
is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a young, incumbent
airline undergoing an extraordinary growth rate in the thrilling
industry of air travel. We look forward to hearing from you!
The ideal candidate is highly communicative and internet-savvy, with a
passion for aviation and an exceptional ability to leave a positive
and professional impression on our passengers.
About the position:
Job Type: Part time (15-30 hours/week)Training: 5 consecutive days of
paid online trainingCompensation: Bi-weekly pay. $12/hour.
Boutique Air has been providing air charter to private groups and
individuals since 2007. Boutique Air is now offering service to
commercial travelers bookable on its website and through travel
Boutique Air is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: (BNA) Customer Service Agent