Job Description SummaryThe National Account Business Manager is responsible for the management of assigned National Acute Care IDNs and GPO relationships for Integrated Diagnostic Solutions. This is a home based position covering the US. Preferred location is the Central or Southeast Region.
The National Account Business Manager is responsible for the management of assigned National Acute Care IDNs and GPO relationships for Integrated Diagnostic Solutions.
- Developing short, mid and long term commercial strategy for the assigned Acute Care IDNs and GPOs to include a plan of action for managed laboratory services for these key accounts.
- Leading and managing National Account business for Diagnostics Systems product categories.
- Supporting/coordinating daily requests from a service, product support, and other customer needs.
- Owning the roll out, launch and management of new contract awards.
- Driving contract compliance within assigned IDN accounts and identifying opportunities for growth on or off contract for Diagnostic Systems (DS) and PreAnalytical Systems (PAS).
- Managing business cases for products that are on contract, or removed from contract or new categories proposed to be on contract.
- Acting asa subject matter expert in assigned accounts to support the needs of the field sales organization.
- Coordinating with DS teams, marketing, service, and R & D, to secure all needed information/updates for assigned customer groups
- Acting as a liaison between Diagnostic Systems and the SCG.
- Act asa stakeholder and resource for internal contract teams
- Work cooperatively with Regional Business Managers, National Account Mangers and Commercial marketing managers to achieve the business objectives and to effectively implement the key tactics of our Sales and Marketing Action Plan for BD Diagnostic Systems.
- BA or BS degree, MBA preferred, Life Sciences background or related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years ofexperience in Account Management or diagnostic capital sales with track record of success or related discipline.
- Deep knowledge and experience within the healthcare industry and basic principles of management and business administration.
- Deep knowledge of and experience withNational Accounts and or distribution.
- Deep knowledge of the lab and diagnostic marketplace is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding and development of market segment strategy, preferred.
- Demonstrates Matrix Leaderships (leading effectively without direct line of supervision).
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Able to successfully facilitate dialog between non-aligned parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen ability to link market dynamics to strategy.
- Can operate both at a strategic and tactical level.
- Ability to travel 50%
Primary Work LocationUSA MD - Baltimore
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: National Account Business Manager