| Quick Search:
LevelEntryJob LocationNashville Corporate Office - Nashville, TNPosition
TypeFull TimeEducation Level4 Year DegreeTravel PercentageNegligibleJob
ShiftDayJob CategoryHuman ResourcesPosition Summary
The Human Resources Assistant/Recruiting is responsible for
coordination and administration of all HR-recruiting related
activities and services for corporate and IT positions in Nashville,
TN, Position entails a variety of tasks of a professional and
administrative nature and requires extreme flexibility and strict
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds
to management direction and solicits feedback to improve
* Support HR Manager with full life cycle recruiting from screening
applicants to drafting of offer letter through onboarding.
* Support all hiring managers with all recruiting assistance.
* Completes data entry of new hire information into ATS (Paycom).
* Schedule, coordinate, and organize interviews for hiring managers
* Assist with all new hire paperwork, including, but not limited to:
background checks, drug screens, Buddy assignment, creation of new
hire link, MIS form, and set up Insight Institute account.
* Provide necessary pre-employment paperwork to new hires and ensure
it is completed timely and thoroughly.
* Create and maintain new hire packets, including updating the
* Tracks and maintains employee referral process, making sure that
all positions filled by referral have paperwork forwarded to
* Assist with Immigration paperwork as needed.
* Assist with Temp/Contractor information as needed.
* Participates in Department meetings.
* Can assist the Human Resources Management Team with various
projects as needed.
* Handles confidential and non-routine documents and information.
* Word processing/proofing/editing of documents as needed.
* Assist with management of digital social media content.
* Creative and Social opportunities (on site onboarding, career
fairs, Buddy Pizza Party and Exec. Meet and Greet, etc...)
1. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent of years experience.
* One to two years experience in Human Resource Department
preferred or related business field a plus.
* Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources a
* Familiarity with Paycom a plus.
2. SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills including strong
verbal communication skills, facilitation skills and influencing
skills, good written communication skills.
* Advanced problem solving skills dealing with multiple changing
variables, organization, and time management skills.
* Presentation skills to large and small groups.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* A high degree of technical experience in MS Office suite of
products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* A high degree of computer literacy a plus.
3. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality in virtually all
aspects of work.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while under
pressure to perform.
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to
* Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and think independently.
* Extreme attention to details.
* Demonstrated initiative, self-starter.
* Thrives in a team environment.
HealthStream is an equal opportunity employer. HealthStream prohibits
employment practices that discriminate against individual employees or
groups of employees on the basis of age, color, disability, national
origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or
military status, genetic information or any other category deemed
protected by state and/or federal law
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Human Resources Assistant-Recruiter