| Quick Search:
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person s
life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take
on whatever s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with
the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost
sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing
the boundaries of what s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Orthodontists and Dentists are an interval part of our doctor driven
business. Our goal is to deliver superior clinical outcomes with an
enhanced patient experience. Our continued growth and success depends
on enabling Orthodontists to thrive.
As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for managing a given
region, sales representatives, and meet expected sales targets.
In this role, you will
* Management, direction, and motivation of approximately 8-12 Sales
Representatives, including: development of sales plans, targets,
and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success. Provide
all appropriate reporting to the Regional Sales Director,
including feedback from customers and Sales Representatives.
* Achievement of quarterly and yearly regional sales targets.
* Provide leadership in one-on-one, region, and group settings.
* Hiring of all Sales Representatives within the region to develop a
* Provide training in product knowledge, selling skills, and
* Evaluation and coaching of Sales Representatives thru
observation during co-travel, frequent feedback and the analysis
* Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines
assigned to the group.
* Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and
* Perform other duties as assigned.
In this role, you ll need
* Bachelor s degree and/or equivalent experience required.
* Minimum of 5 years of professional sales management or 3 years of
sales with Align Technology, Inc.
* Previous experience in sales management from a medical device
* Documented track record of performance, achievement, and
excellence in sales and sales management.
Strong analytical and business planning skills
* High integrity
* Demonstrated leadership
* Track record of coaching/developing Sales Representatives
* Capacity to execute marketing plans
* Capacity to manage budgets and expenses
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse
* Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer
* Ability to function effectively in a high performance team
* Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting in a rapidly
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills
* Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and
technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
* Travel Requirements extensive travel required within your
region, which may include overnight travel
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested.
Not the right fit? Don t worry, there are lots more opportunities.
Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD
digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical
results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options
to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy
Policies can be found here: ***********************************
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Regional Manager - Nashville