Baker Roofing Company, the third largest roofing contractor in the nation, is looking for experienced Residential Roofing Outside Sales and Service Contract Managers. Applicants must be willing to relocate.
Outside Sales/Service Contract Manager is responsible for maintaining existing client base, developing new customers, and searching for potential prospects in their designated geographic area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage accounts and customer base. Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company.
- Consult and specify roofing system repairs to meet costumer needs.
- Provide quality turn over meeting with operations and provide all required documents required in the start meeting check list.
- Participate and coordinate trade shows, architect expos, property manager expos, hospitality epos and marketing functions to increase BRC market share.
- Create leads for repair and service work through cold calling, referrals, service hand off, account management and networking.
- Furnish activity reports weekly and provide to direct reports.
- Furnish sales goals weekly and monthly to direct reports.
- Participate in sales meetings and trainings. Continue education by participating in manufacturer seminars and conferences.
- Coordinate with operation team to provide necessary support for success of the project.
- The Employee shall do and perform all services and acts reasonably associated with the position referenced above to achieve Company purposes, in each instance as approved and required by the Company.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Be able to carry and load material in excess to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: ( 65% field 35% office) At times the Mangers work will be conducted at construction work sites and Manger will be exposed to varying temperatures ranges from heat 90 degrees plus to cold weather which could include temperatures in the teens, and rainy conditions. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education: Minimum High School Graduate / College Preferred.
Experience: 1 year's minimum in sales position and 1 year's minimum related experience.
Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
- Computer - Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and estimating software.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional organizations skills.
- High degree of self confidence.
- Motivated and professional.
Come be a part of Team Baker!
Baker Roofing offers competitive wages, benefits, and career opportunities.
Please click the link below to learn more about Baker Roofing Company!
Baker Roofing Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to *************************** or call ************ to let us know the nature of your request.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Residential Service Sales