About the Job
Reimagine the future.
Ricoh is hiring friendly, customer service-oriented people for the position of Senior On-Site Services Specialist. Join us and start a new career with a customer-centric technology and solutions company that offers a career path along with the training and support necessary to advance and achieve your career goals.
As a Senior On-Site Services Specialist at Ricoh, your mission is to work collaboratively with a team to perform various daily office operations at a customer location while delivering excellent customer service. Those who excel in this position are self-starters who thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Work with a team to deliver office support services including mail processing, print, copy, and package delivery services
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Complete print and copy projects
- Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
- Send, receive and deliver packages
- Demonstrate a customer service mindset in all daily customer interactions
- Perform various tasks related to hospitality, reception building support, inventory and other duties as assigned
- Since this position works on-site at a customer location, Ricoh will rely upon you to represent our brand positively and professionally
- 1-2 years customer service or related experience
- Mailroom experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn new technologies
- Adaptable, strong problem-solving abilities
- Reliable, team player
- High school diploma or GED
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service-oriented workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with regular schedules and office hours typically Monday -- Friday.
The Senior Onsite Services Specialist position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
- College Tuition reimbursement
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Mail Services Specialist