ITW Residential & Renovation division is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to
join our sales leadership team. The Regional Sales Manager plans, administers,
controls and organizes the activities of a $30M regional sales force to meet
and exceed profitable sales and earnings objectives. Develops and implements
specific regional strategic plans to support annual and long-range plan
objectives. Provides leadership across 7 direct reports and throughout the
organization by collaboration, credibility and accountability. Effective
developer of a highly proficient sales team by building the skills and talents
of direct reports through coaching, mentoring and the effective use of personal
This role may be based remotely in the Southeast region.
(AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX)
ITW Residential and Renovation division of the Construction Products business
segment is a global provider of innovative fastening solutions that improve
contractor productivity and building quality in the residential, commercial and
renovation construction industries. Our products are positioned as market
leaders and category leading brands include wood to wood fastening systems
(Paslode), structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners ) concrete anchoring
systems (Tapcon , Red Head , Ramset ), underlayment screws (Rock-On
Backer-On ), self-drilling screws (Teks ) and drywall anchoring systems (E
Z Ancor ). ITW Residential & Renovation excels in meeting the growing demands
from Pro end-users for high-quality home improvement and construction fastening
products. Our products are trusted by industry professionals and each brand is
the market leader in its respective category in terms of quality, performance
and ease of use. ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive
salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care
for themselves, their families, and their futures.
* Achieve/exceed annual revenue/margin plans while measuring/monitoring
effectiveness of sales programs and driving accountability to build ITW
brands at the Lumberyards through 2-step distribution.
* Owns the relationships with 80 distributors while empowering their sales
team to execute pull through programs to the lumberyard level.
* Understands key drivers of sales and profitability including gross to net
and POS of 80 customers to provide accurate monthly sales forecasts.
* Lead on-going market analysis by obtaining intelligence through multiple
sources such as sales team, customers, and distribution to develop and
implements regional strategies
* Develop communication and territory management skills throughout regional
* Identify, lead and develop talent to maximize individual, team and
organizational effectiveness including assessing team member skill level
and routinely provide timely and appropriate feedback to strengthen
performance including use of the PMP process (development plans, annual
objective setting, and performance evaluations)
* Build credibility within ITW as well as with outside stakeholders to lead
the regional selling team
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor degree required; MBA preferred
* 7+ years of territory sales experience
* 2+ years leading/training sales representatives
* Proven ability to influence customers
* Ability to analyze sales data and determine appropriate actions to
improve account position
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Strong presentation skills; small informal groups as well as large groups
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds
* Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and maintain a clean driving record
* Ability to travel up to 60%
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those
an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Most time will be spent in an office or retail environment. Occasionally the
employee may be required to spend time in manufacturing and construction sites.
Certain personal protective equipment is required when in the manufacturing
areas and construction sites.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Regional Sales Manager - Southeast