Work from any location, determine your own schedule, and earn extra income while helping men optimize their hormone levels with one of the fastest-growing men's health companies in the country. Seeking Urologists, Endocrinologists, and all other physicians with deep knowledge and experience in prescribing for men with hypogonadism. Please review and respond to the two applicant qualification questions we ask of our applicants at the bottom, if you are able to do so. We are specifically looking for physicians who specialize in men's health and have experience prescribing testosterone or other hormone-boosting pharmaceuticals. We are currently looking for physicians licensed in Tennesseef and highly value physicians who are licensed in multiple states.
Who We Are:
We are a modern mens health company committed to giving men confidence as they age. Our goal is to help men break through highly stigmatized conditions using education and increasing access by making care more convenient and affordable. Our initial vertical will be treating men who are seeing changes in their energy and want to manage their testosterone levels with a combination of lifestyle changes and pharmaceutical products that are in accordance with AUA-defined protocols. We are currently seeking part-time and full-time telemedicine physicians and physician assistants that want to be part of the mens health revolution to join our team. You will have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide digital telemedicine consultations to patients in the states in which you are licensed from the comfort of your home. We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help you improve your video consultation skills, including comprehensive technical support.
* Perform telemedicine consultations from our HIPAA-compliant video interface.
* Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking treatment for low testosterone.
* Review lab results with patient and provide treatment options.
* Educate patients and create individualized treatment plans.
* Titrate medications based on patient outcomes.
* Prescribe medications if necessary based on your clinical diagnosis.
* Provide feedback to us to continually improve the patient experience.
We are currently recruiting nationwide. Experience with telemedicine is a plus. Holding multiple state licenses is a plus.
* Available at a minimum of 6 hours/week for consultations, ideally 8-12 hours or more.
* You are an MD or DO who holds a valid license, ideally in multiple states.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Health, Endocrinology, Urology, and/or Hormone Replacement Therapy is preferred. An Endocrinologist or Urologist with a minimum of 1 year of experience should also apply.
* Possess an unrestricted DEA license and have prescribed Schedule III controlled substances.
* Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
* Comfortable with technology and video consultations, or the desire to learn.
* You are not just a pill pusher, but you have a deep profound care for hormone optimization.
* You are a self-starter that likes to be part of innovative mission-driven environments.
* Youre intellectually curious and are always striving for improving patient outcomes.
* Available to start in 1-2 weeks or sooner.
1) Please list the states in which you are licensed to practice and prescribe.
2) Please detail your experience with not just mens health, but specifically with things like testosterone replacement therapy and other hormone optimization treatments. Please share the medications you have prescribed in treating this population, the number of men you have treated, or anything else you think would help us better understand your experience.
* Work from home
* Determine your own schedule
* Telemedicine platform technical support
Additionally, we have a dedicated internal team to support our physicians with scheduling, pharmacy communication, patient communication, and anything else that may require assistance.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: TN-Licensed Telemedicine Physician (Remote) - Men's Hormone Expert (MD/DO only)